So, yes! There are some very strange questions on here, for a census, aren't there? Some of them you'd expect, but some of them are odd or just invasive!
Eheheheh, tho, local imperial fith, thith ith a public announthement to remind you that you thuck. Theriouthly, thcarfathe, roathting marthmallowth over the high witch'th burning dead body? How thtupid do you have to be to fall for thomething like that?
Ath for the high witch herthelf, I don't know how your empire thtayed on itsth feeth for tho long with tho many thtupid people under you. Hope you choke on a bone.
And everyone elthe thtuck in thith plathe, who wantsth to go drinking or thomething before the next plague hits uth or whatever? Ath far ath I can tell, thith whole plathe ith fucked anyway, tho let'sth have fun while we're not dead or maimed.
I do wish you'd stop antagonizing people, Psii. I know they've been less than good to you, but you should be the bigger person! If you start another fight I am cutting back your allowance.
[ MILLA IS JUDGING YOU, WIFESPRIT. She heard that. ]
(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 04:11 pm (UTC)Milla, do we have acreth? What even are acreth?
(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 04:17 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 04:19 pm (UTC)[A split second pause-]
You're the female, tho that meanth you're the head of the houthehold, right? Nevermind, putting you down anyway.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 04:21 pm (UTC)So, yes! There are some very strange questions on here, for a census, aren't there? Some of them you'd expect, but some of them are odd or just invasive!
(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 04:27 pm (UTC)[Aaaaawkward silence.]
That time. With the thing. And the clothet.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 04:29 pm (UTC)Like I said! Invasive.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 04:31 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 04:38 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 04:41 pm (UTC)....Well that'sth boring, doeth thith plathe have a hate-boner for it then, it keepth athking about it.
[Whatever HE'S DONE, have some footsteps and then the sound of obnoxiously loud kissing, Mayfield.]
(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 04:45 pm (UTC)[ Oh goodness. Kissing is certainly a thing that's happening! When they're done Milla hands off the phone, her voice getting more distant. ]
You take care of that, will you, Psii darling? I'm just going to go deliver these, back in a moment.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 04:54 pm (UTC)[A pause... and then some sniggering.]
Eheheheh, tho, local imperial fith, thith ith a public announthement to remind you that you thuck. Theriouthly, thcarfathe, roathting marthmallowth over the high witch'th burning dead body? How thtupid do you have to be to fall for thomething like that?
Ath for the high witch herthelf, I don't know how your empire thtayed on itsth feeth for tho long with tho many thtupid people under you. Hope you choke on a bone.
And everyone elthe thtuck in thith plathe, who wantsth to go drinking or thomething before the next plague hits uth or whatever? Ath far ath I can tell, thith whole plathe ith fucked anyway, tho let'sth have fun while we're not dead or maimed.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 05:08 pm (UTC)[ MILLA IS JUDGING YOU, WIFESPRIT. She heard that. ]
(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-25 05:11 pm (UTC)You weren't thuppothed to hear that!